As I mentioned in my post about Traveling In Style I don’t want to look like a slob while flying but I still want to be comfortable.
I was pretty sure I’d come up with the perfect outfit until I tried on these skinny jeans.
The Levi’s Women’s Modern Demi Curve Skinny Jean fit like a glove, are super soft, and when I paired them with an oversize slouchy cardigan by Calvin Klein I found at T.J. Maxx I knew my travel day wardrobe plans we’re evolving.
I don’t know why I’m focusing so much on what I’m going to wear on a plane ride. I’m thinking it’s because…
1. My husband and I have not flown together in forever.
2. This is the first time my entire family will fly together.
3. I’m going to Italy and I want to make a good impression. *wink*
4. I’ve got to leave Miami where it’s hot, humid, and otherwise not sweater or boot weather. Make a pit stop up north for an as yet undetermined amount of time. [By undetermined I mean, my husband hasn't a.) told me how long our layover should be, or b.) the Air Force travel office at his base hasn't given him the info.] Where it is cold and travel on to Italy where it is still cold.
5. Who am I kidding? I love fashion and any excuse to focus on it is a perfect excuse for me!
Here’s what I’ve come up with.
Grey Tshirt, Jeans, Navy cardigan, combat bots, and a cross the shoulder bag, paired with gold hoops and bangles and a cocktail ring with a bit of color to pair with an emerald green beanie hat.