So much happened in twenty-thirteen
for weeks at a time a book in my hand went unseen!
It’s all now a blur
and I’m left with this list,
and a life as a voyager.
[Err, there’s my cheesy attempt at rhyme.]
And here is my list of the books I read.
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare
- Inferno by Dan Brown
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Novelist by L.L. Barkat
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
- The Lords of Salem by Rob Zombie with B.K. Evenson (couldn’t finish this one.)
- The Curiosities: A Collection of Stories by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, and Brenna Yovanoff
- Havisham by Ronald Frame
- The Selection by Kiera Kass
- The Prince A Selection Novella by Kiera Kass
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
- Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) by Libba Bray
- The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) by Libba Bray
- When Stars Die by Amber Skye Forbes (in the middle of this one as of 11/9/13)
- Interview with a Vampire: A Novel by Anne Rice
- Memnock The Devil by Anne Rice
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
- The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice
- The Queen of the Dammed by Anne Rice
- The Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice
- Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Illuminata by Marianne Williamson
Over the summer I reread the Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles series as well as Stephen Chbosky’s Perks of Being A Wallflower. I wanted to see if I’d still like them as an adult as opposed to a teen. I still do.
I don’t want to finish out this year with out having read at least two more. We’ll see how that goes.
Of course all of these books can be found on Amazon.