Judging by how few books I read in 2014, it was a busy year.
It was something I felt a keen absence of. As it is, I have three books on my Goodreads list that I’ve not completed. (I’ve annotated those with an asterisk.)
- The Diviners by Libba Bray*
- Painless Grammar by Rebecca S. Elliot
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard
- Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
- Writing and Selling the YA Novel by K.L. Going
- Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
- Astonish Me by Maggie Shipstead
- Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren De Stefano*
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan*
- Prince Lestat by Anne Rice
Here are a few of my book related Instagrams from 2014.
I love seeing lists of books others have read, so if you’ve got one, share the link in the comments, or just jot down some of your favorite reads in 2014.
I also happened upon this fun reading challenge. I’m so all over this!